Garden Centre ePOS by NedFox - ePOS Retail Solution - Cloud Based
Over 400 garden centres using NedFox' Cloud-Based Retail Solution RetailVista.
2000+ tills are actively running at garden centres, nurseries as well as other (horti-) retailers in Europe.
Now is a great time to embrace the technology of today and join the NedFox / RetailVista revolution.
400+ Garden Centres !
Low Monthly Fees !
Access from Anywhere
No server investments
- The GroenRijk Garden Centre Group, with 28 members throughout the Netherlands, Belgium and an online shop, started a project in 2017 for a National Customer Card, integrated with RetailVista. The existing NedFox’ e-Loyalty scheme was…Read complete article here
- Once again, we will be at Glee this year and in the centre of the Retail Services Section, in Hall 19 where we look forward to meeting up with you to discuss your requirements and…Read complete article here
- RetailVista Mobile - Works on almost al Android or IOS devices Product information -Product lists - Statistics -Transport administration - Shopping basket - Sale orders - Ordering - Goods-in - Stock management - Warehouse check…Read complete article here
- Database conversion: During March 2018, just before Easter, the Cherry Hill (Swan/G7) database was converted into RetailVista. Main tills: Upon arrival, the main- and restaurant tills where set-up. Within a couple of hours Cherry Hill…Read complete article here
- NedFox and Paymentsense Partnership Saves retailers £1,000’s, annually! NedFox Ltd has teamed up with ‘Paymentsense’, to provide cloud-based payment technology, fully integrated into the RetailVista’s ePOS platform. ‘Paymentsense’ is one of Europe’s largest…Read complete article here
Answer to the Question 'Why' over 400 garden centres use NedFox' solution 'RetailVista':
- Extensive knowledge of the sector/branche.
- Approachable & genuine team.
- Our customers ? Single store to multi-stores, Retail Chains, Shop-in-Shop.
- Outstanding support (multi-language), by telephone, remote support or on location.
- Training is done on-site, at NedFox and/or via remote support.
- We are able to deliver turn-key projects if requested. All hardware, software, services, training are done by NedFox. In-house and/or on location.
- Because of our extensive project management we are able to handle every project. A complete new project or maybe a conversion from another ePOS provider ?
- Our software is extremely extensive for use at garden centres. Therefore, the functionality you need at your garden centre is almost certainly available (!).
If it isn't available our great team of programmers should be able to develop it !
- Within 15 minutes of training a cashier is able to operate NedFox' ePOS system.
- And more...
IT Manager ? Check out our Interactive ERP platform
Europe's first Cloud-Based ePOS – the only Retail solution, and this is why:
A cloud-based ePOS solution gives the garden centre the freedom that a modern business needs to stay ahead of the game.
Instant access from anywhere, full integration with your loyalty scheme, your customers, your social media and your online presence.
- In the cloud, anytime, anywhere
- Interact with your customers more effectively
- Create a much more effective loyalty & reward schemes
- Any type of multi-buy, mix & match or other sales promotions
- Accurate loss, theft and wastage records
- Run single or multiple webshops
- 15 minutes training only for new cashiers
- Reduce your average stock levels
- Comprehensive management statistics
- Flexible, scalable and Future proof
- No on-premise servers, no maintenance, no updates, no back-up's
- Increase customer benefit perception
- Avoid pricing mistakes
Questionnaire about ePOS ( takes less than a minute of your time )
RetailVista v.s. NedFox:
RetailVista is the brand-name of NedFox' Cloud Based Retail Platform.
If you wish to read more (technical & functional) about RetailVista visit the www.retailvista.co.uk website.
This site will give technical and functional information about our retail platform (ePOS & ERP).
Fill in our contact form if you would like us to contact you.
Alternatively you can initiate a chat on the right bottom side of the screen if an agent is online.
National Garden Database
All product data of the leading UK garden centre suppliers in 1 database
The database contains all relevant information of the leading garden centre suppliers used in the UK (also Dutch suppliers).
Obviously ePOS will only work for you if all product-/supplier information in your ePOS system is up-to-date and correct.
The database we can provide, the National Garden Database, contains all information needed for an up-to-date ePOS system.
This will be an enourmous timesaver for your company.
Importing a supplier file into your ePOS system will take ~1 hour per supplier per year, based on 1 import per supplier per year. (whichever ePOS system you are operating).
Operating 30+ suppliers will save you easily ~30 hours per year. This time can be spend on the floor rather than behind the pc.
We are curious. Would you be interested in the use of such a database ?
(would you like more information than please contact NedFox Ltd / firstname.lastname@example.org)
What our clients say
Mr. Michele Gaudelli, the IT Manager and one of the directors of Aylings Garden Centre & Club Green sent the e-mail below to NedFox without any modifications done by NedFox: I just wanted to drop you an email to say a big thank you to the NedFox team for…read more
Why ePOS? We were operating a manual system before. We had little control of our stock and unable to monitor our losses. We needed a system which would allow us to optimise our stock levels, assess our losses and accurately monitor our seasonal sales. We needed to be able to access…read more
Why did you change you current provider? We had been struggling for some time with our ePOS provider, not knowing exactly what we were paying for and having to pay licence fees per user as well as per work station. When we wanted to expand our loyalty scheme we came…read more
Why NedFox? In short: easy to use, easy and quick to download products with excel interface and very competitively priced. There are lots of additional modules available, good backup call-centre, remote access from any device and windows based system. Any further comments? A very approachable and genuine company from the…read more
Interview with Mr. Simon Collyer, Everton Nurseries & Garden Centre, about RetailVista.
Modules & Services
Our solutions are for individual garden centres as well as groups.
The items displayed are just a part of our portfolio.
Click on the link below if you would like to read more in depth what NedFox can do for you with our proven solution RetailVista.
The standard Cloud based ePOS benefits such as
Manage your business away from the centre
Incur lower costs
Utilise advanced integration
Get instant upgrades
Minimise the risk
Customer Retention, Loyalty or Reward Schemes - Can yours be improved ?
Our clients include
IT Manager ?
on any of the individual icons below to discover the range of the optional functionalities within the RetailVista ERP Suite
NedFox' Management team
Managing Director - Retailer himself; Owned a photo shop from 1999 -…
Technical Director - For me it’s always a challenge to apply technology…
Projectleader & Support Manager - Started in 1999 as the first full…
Sales Consultant - I now work for more than 10 years at…
Co-founder of NedFox - Martin Tank Sr and Ernst van der Linde…
UK Sales Executive - Reading business studies and horticulture in the Netherlands…