- Top 10 tips starting with ePOS Are you planning or considering starting with ePOS within the next 12-months? Then these 10 pre ePOS tips below are worth checking out. Feel free to contact me by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) , if you have any questions about these tips, or about ePOS in general; i.e. Costs of ePOS, upfront…
- In June 2016 Tuinland started with RetailVista, the cloud based ePOS solution of NedFox on their 50+ tills. Tuinland Garden Centres, with 4 sites and over 50 tills started with RetailVista Cloud based ePOS on Monday the 4th of July. Initially Tuinland will start with 18 Motorola handheld terminals (PDA's) which will be used for…
Europe's first Cloud-Based ePOS – the only solution, and this is why:
A cloud-based ePOS solution gives the garden centre the freedom that a modern business needs to stay ahead of the game.
Instant access from anywhere, full integration with your loyalty scheme, your customers, your social media and your online presence.
- In the cloud, anytime, anywhere
- Interact with your customers more effectively
- Create a much more effective loyalty & reward schemes
- Any type of multi-buy, mix & match or other sales promotions
- Accurate loss, theft and wastage records
- Run single or multiple webshops
- 15 minutes training only for new cashiers
- Reduce your average stock levels
- Comprehensive management statistics
- Flexible, scalable and Future proof
- No on-premise servers, no maintenance, no updates, no back-up's
- Increase customer benefit perception
- Avoid pricing mistakes
RetailVista is the brand-name of NedFox' Cloud Based Retail Platform.
If you wish to read more about RetailVista visit the www.retailvista.co.uk website.
This site will give technical and functional information about our retail platform (ePOS & ERP).
What our clients say
Why ePOS? We were operating a manual system before. We had little control of our stock and unable to monitor our losses. We needed a system which would allow us to optimise our stock levels, assess our losses and accurately monitor our seasonal sales. We needed to be able to access…read more
Why did you change you current provider? We had been struggling for some time with our ePOS provider, not knowing exactly what we were paying for and having to pay licence fees per user as well as per work station. When we wanted to expand our loyalty scheme we came…read more
Why NedFox? In short: easy to use, easy and quick to download products with excel interface and very competitively priced. There are lots of additional modules available, good backup call-centre, remote access from any device and windows based system. Any further comments? A very approachable and genuine company from the…read more
Why NedFox? “For Everton, there were a number of companies to choose from but we particularly liked the idea of having a cloud-based solution that would fully integrate with our existing loyalty providers – we have not been disappointed!” Why ePOS? “We knew that the garden centre had grown to…read more
Interview with Mr. Simon Collyer, Everton Nurseries & Garden Centre, about RetailVista.
Modules & Services
Our solutions are for individual garden centres as well as groups.
The items displayed are just a part of our portfolio.
Click on the link below if you would like to read more in depth what NedFox can do for you with our proven solution RetailVista.
The standard Cloud based ePOS benefits such as
Manage your business away from the centre
Incur lower costs
Utilise advanced integration
Get instant upgrades
Minimise the risk
Customer Retention, Loyalty or Reward Schemes - Can yours be improved ?
Our clients include
Sign up for our newsletter
NedFox' Management team
Managing Director - Retailer himself; Owned a photo shop from 1999 -…
Technical Director - For me it’s always a challenge to apply technology…
Projectleader & Support Manager - Started in 1999 as the first full…
Sales Consultant - I now work for more than 10 years at…
Co-founder of NedFox - Martin Tank Sr and Ernst van der Linde…
UK Sales Consultant - Reading business studies and horticulture in the Netherlands…